[vox-tech] Sandisk sansa view review (from a linux perspective)

Chris Horsting sac85672 at saclink.csus.edu
Thu Dec 13 21:15:49 PST 2007

I just bought A Sandisk c140 From Fry's.  In order to get songs from my
Ubuntu 7.10 to the Sandisk, I had to install Amarok. Amarok searches for
all music files and  interface with a MP3 player. After playing with the
menu, I was able to load some MP3 files to my c140.

I learned about Amarok from Ubuntu forum.

Good Luck

Chris