[vox-tech] Re: [vox-tech fix] white screen

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Mon Apr 30 21:22:11 PDT 2007

I loaded up the gui login screen and I saw that I had the option of changing
the desktop environment (kde, etc) and saw a drak3d option.  I clicked on it
and it automagically came up with the window to choose 3d environment or
not.

Done deal

Btw, I am using pclinuxos ver. T4 in which it has beryl and compiz packaged.

Jimbo