[vox-tech] Scanner software recomendation

dgmcgahan at sbcglobal.net dgmcgahan at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 11 10:23:06 PDT 2006

Yea Thanks
Same Idea I had. I used XSane to scan and save file1.ps, file2.ps, file3.ps, file4.ps and then used ps2pdfwr as distro installed it to create pdfs and then installed pdftk to cat them to a single file.pdf. Next time I'll write a script to pickup every file*.ps from a set directory and create the single pdf. I'm not used to writing scripts and was wondering if the "mouse trap" existed before I created a inferior mouse trap.
<;-}

Donald G. McGahan
UC Davis Soils and Biogeochemistry
dig.soilman at yahoo.com