[vox-tech] Re: wifi

Jim George evesautomotive at charter.net
Fri Sep 8 18:00:27 PDT 2006

According to a rep for Farmers Market  we can have a booth anywhere at the
north side of Farmers Market.  Bill Can you tell us where lugod has set up
before?  I thought it was by the tan structure but now not so sure.

As far as tent I have a 10x10 structure That is topped but not walls. Only
goes down 8 in from ceiling.  Maybe we can find shade from a tree.

Jimbo