[vox-tech] wifi

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Sep 1 09:43:20 PDT 2006

Ryan wrote:
> On Thursday 31 August 2006 11:55 pm, Jimbo evesautomotive-at-charter.net
> |lugod| wrote:
>> Greetings:
>> I have found out that there is indeed wifi access at central park in Davis.
>> Has anybody ever accessed it?
>
> It's provided by the company I work for.  We shouldn't have any problems
> getting it to work.
I tried to access it by the Big Oak tree platform on Wed a couldn't seem
to find the signal at all. I did see 3 locked networks, one of which was
DCC which I assume to be the teen center in the park.

Whats the name of the network, to be honest my card doesn't always
pickup on networks that I don't tell it about before hand.

Alex