[vox-tech] Battery Problem?

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Fri Sep 1 09:21:44 PDT 2006

I have tested the switch on another pc.  Found out that it is a momentaty
switch (continuity exists only when holding down the switch).  With that it
appears that it is just a signal generator.

If making the pc come on by pushing the button a few more times, I would
focus on the button.  Peter is right in which it just might be dirty.

The switch can easily be checked by jumpering the two switch wires together
momentarily (.5 to 1 sec).  If it works then it is definately caused by too
much resistance in the switch.  Easy.  If it is a bad switch you might try
cleaning the internal contacts but it might be cost/time effective to just
get a switch from radio shack.

Jimbo