[vox-tech] postfix mailman

Wade Pinkston blata at extent0006.entomology.ohio-state.edu
Fri Oct 20 15:16:37 PDT 2006

Yes i have run newalias many times.  At first the time stamp was not
updating on the aliases.db file.  After setting the aliases_database and
alias_maps the time stamps started to update, however postfix still does
not seem to be following the /etc/aliases directions since I still don't
get roots emails.

I just sent an email to root from the localhost and got this
<root at bugs.osu.edu>: data format error. Command output: root: Mailbox
does not exist
Witch is what I get when trying to send to mailman lists.

Secondly yes I am an entomologist.  I got my MS at OSU with David
Shetlar and am working now at Davis with Larry Godfrey.