[vox-tech] Cannot Connect to Comcast highspeed

jim stockford jim at well.com
Wed May 24 22:16:04 PDT 2006

    it may be too late now (maybe not too late):
for $80 or so you can get a linksys router and
set it to effectively use your Mac address.
    Once that's in place you can hook up any
machine you want to the router.
    What I don't know is if a Linksys router will
work with the Comcast equipment--seems
like it should, but I don't know.
jim