[vox-tech] vox-tech Digest, Vol 24, Issue 5

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu May 11 18:04:03 PDT 2006

On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 06:45:56PM -0400, clmet at excite.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I get the message "Video mode not supported" it is in a box with a blue border. I haven't been in Linex for a while. I use Fedora 2.6.10-1.771_fc2  I went into 2.6.91.6_fc2 and got the same message.
>
> My computer is a PC4 1.5 with 512 Ram.

If you're having a lot of trouble diagnosing this, you might want to bring
your system to the next Installfest workshop.  ( http://www.lugod.org/if/ )
It appears none is scheduled yet.  There may be one this Sunday (14th)
or next Saturday (20th).

Alternatively, you might be able to get someone to drop by your
house/apartment to help you with the problem.  Try contacting the LERT
coordinator:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/lert/

Good luck!!!

-bill!