[vox-tech] tikiwiki

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu May 11 01:06:33 PDT 2006

On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 01:15:08AM -0400, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> just out of curiosity, is anyone here using tikiwiki?

I believe that's what we're using at work.  I've played with it a little
(adding/editing content), and it seemed pretty good.

I also recently installed MediaWiki (which is what Wikipedia, et al, use),
and it was a surprisingly simple install.  I'm also pretty familiar with
the interface from editing Wikipedia articles, which is part of the
reason I went with it.

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/