[vox-tech] Middle-click scroll in Konqueror

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed May 10 14:14:47 PDT 2006

On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 12:33:16PM -0500, Ken Bloom wrote:
> Is there any way I can disable the "scrolling mode" that appears in
> Konqueror when I middle-click somewhere that's not a link?

When I middle-click in Konq, if it's not on a link, it will take whatever's
in the clipboard and 'paste' that into the browser, in effect trying to load
it as an URL.

So, seeing as my setup works differently from yours, then yes, you can
change it.  Sadly, I don't have Konq in front of me here at work
(*cough* Windows), so I can't dig up precisely WHERE you set it up.

I can check tonight, if you haven't found it by then (and noone else
has answered)!

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/