[vox-tech] rar unrar and non-free package

Ryan cjg5ehir02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Jun 27 00:14:41 PDT 2006

On Sunday 25 June 2006 11:15 pm, Micah J. Cowan micah-at-cowan.name |lugod|
wrote:
> ...I suspect that trying to do so would be impractical on Unix,
> though: Unix users have far too much control over their environment to
> be deterred from using something based on some sort of time-tracking
> scheme... :-)

http://freshmeat.net/projects/dateshift/

I use it in my wrapper shell script for cdrecord-ProDVD to keep it for
expiring every 6 months (it's free as in beer, but you still have to update
the key every 6 months, and it annoys me greatly)

--
Ryan Castellucci - http://ryanc.org/