[vox-tech] mplayer bug?

Ryan cjg5ehir02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Jun 20 23:22:09 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 20 June 2006 09:42 pm, p-at-dirac.org \(Peter Jay Salzman\)
|lugod| wrote:
> It appears that the LUGOD FAQ is sick and needs TLC.  The postscript
> version is a 404 and the HTML version looks like plain text.

I prodded bill about this a while ago. (Bill, this is another prod, if you
want to get me an account on the box and point me at the problem so I can
take care of it, please email me off-list)

> The FAQ had an URL that was like "How to turn off HTML email for client X"
> for like a zillion clients.

Yeah, though I donno if it had gmail in there.  The FAQ needs updating
besides that.

Ryan Castellucci - http://ryanc.org/