[vox-tech] the mouse's wheel b/w the buttons doesn't work!

Peter Jay Salzman p at dirac.org
Sun Jul 2 19:45:36 PDT 2006

hullo hai,

You may want to look at documentation that lists the various mouse drivers,
but briefly, imps/2 is the ms intellimouse protocol which apparently is
pretty widespread.  the ps/2 is a more generic protocol that, i think,
doesn't include scroll events.

i think "gpm -t help" may give some insight (although the gpm drivers are
not the same as the X drivers; there is some overlap though.

pete