[vox-tech] Re: Need to bypass Squid proxy

Seth Nagao dokuja at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 19:30:00 PST 2006

How is this transparent proxy hooked up?  Does it also do the routing,
or does another box do this?  Somewhere in your traffic flow it must
be redirected to the transparent proxy (unless you're doing
transparent bridging proxying, but you should be able to remedy that
in a similar fashion).  If it's a Linux router, create an iptables
rule that will not redirect the packets to the transparent proxy if
it's coming from and going to your internal network.  If it's not
Linux, there still should be a way to accomplish the same goal, but
I'm not sure if this list would be useful in that case.

--Seth