[vox-tech] Adding extra repository to Ubuntu

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Jan 17 19:25:49 PST 2006

Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 02:43:38PM -0800, Alex Mandel wrote:
>
>>I'll do a manual apt-get update when I get home though in case it was
>>being odd.
>

> Sounds good.  There COULD be trouble with the 'deb' lines
> (check /etc/apt/sources.list ) that maybe Synaptic didn't make apparent.
>
> apt-get and aptitude will complain about 404s or whathaveyou.
>
> Good luck!

Well, moving along here what apt said, any idea what the Ign is all
about. I know the site is up you can browse it and someone on the Ubuntu
forums got it to work.

Ign http://www.orcaware.com breezy/ Release.gpg
Get:1 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com breezy Release.gpg [189B]
Ign http://www.orcaware.com breezy/ Release