[vox-tech] gimp no print

Peter Jay Salzman p at dirac.org
Fri Jan 6 11:20:37 PST 2006

On Fri 06 Jan 06, 11:18 AM, Micah J. Cowan <micah at cowan.name> said:
> On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 01:42:38PM -0500, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > Using gimp 2.2 on Debian Etch.  The print menu (which I recall being under
> > "File") has disappeared.
> >
> > Has this happened to anyone else?
>
> You mean, the right-click "File" menu, right? 'Coz the one on the
> toolbar doesn't have it.

Yeah -- print seems to not be present in the image's context menu.  There's
a "mail merge" menu option which I don't recall.

I don't use gimp much anymore because I really don't like Gimp 2.*.  But I
was expecting to be able to print.  Not a big deal -- I can use FF to print
images, but this is disconcerting...

Pete