Fwd: RE: [vox-tech] bash: ls: command not found

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Feb 28 11:43:25 PST 2006

taoxiaoyu at sjtu.edu.cn tried to send this to vox-tech, but is not subscribed
to the list.  (I'm Cc'ing him or her.)  This looks like it's in response
to this vox-tech thread from November 2002:

FWIW, the original poster (Joseph Karalius) resolved the issue:

  "It was a path environment variable that got changed during a
  program configuration.  Problem is fixed."

----- Forwarded message from vox-tech-bounces at lists.lugod.org -----