[vox-tech] strerror deprecated?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Dec 26 18:19:54 PST 2006

On Tue, Dec 26, 2006 at 02:07:26PM -0800, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> I don't think there is a way to "do it by the books" in this case.  The
> closest way I can think of is to use autoconf/automake.  Another way
> would be to create one Makefile per target platform.

I just add targets to my Makefile for the exotic platforms:

e.g.:

  make win32
  make beos

Of course, this fudges my ability to mix build-tweaking targets, but
they're rarely used.  (e.g., "make nosound", which disables sound support
and, hence, dependency on SDL_mixer, in my games.)

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/