[vox-tech] Speeding up FF

Peter Jay Salzman p at dirac.org
Sun Dec 17 12:52:15 PST 2006

On Sun 17 Dec 06, 11:48 AM, Bill Broadley <bill at cse.ucdavis.edu> said:
> Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> >http://www.metacafe.com/watch/333720/lightning_fast_browsing_trick_for_internet_explorer_and_firefox/
> >
> >I can't watch this video.  It simply says I need to upgrade Flash Player.
> >
> >Can someone please watch this on IE and share the gist of the idea?
>
> Works fine with linux firefox and flash 9b2.

Just upgraded and it works.  Didn't know there was a flash for linux update.

Pete

--
How VBA rounds a number depends on the number's internal representation.
You cannot always predict how it will round when the rounding digit is 5.

Peter Jay Salzman, email: p at dirac.org web: http://www.dirac.org/p