[vox-tech] LATEX, ucthesis.cls and changes in font size

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 19:44:29 PST 2006

Greetings,

I am attempting to use the ucthesis.cls document class for my MS thesis, but
have run into a bit of a snag in terms of altering font size. Commands like
\tiny \scriptsize etc. do not seem to have any effect within a verbatim
environment. I did not have this problem when using a different document
class. Ideally I would like all verbatim blocks to be slightly smaller than
the rest of the text so that they don't take up as much room on the page.

here is a link to some of the details:
http://www.movesinstitute.org/~kolsch/ucthesis/ucthesis.readme

Cheers,

--