[vox-tech] Laptop WiFi Security

Micah J. Cowan micah at cowan.name
Tue Apr 25 11:19:31 PDT 2006

On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 10:36:05AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> The Internet would be a much happier and quieter place if it weren't
> for the idiocy and insecurity of Windows. :^/

This /has/ improved somewhat: notably with the inclusion of a fairly
decent firewall with remotely recent versions of Windows XP.

I no longer worry about running Windows without added protection these
days. The only thing I probably should be doing, but don't is running
antivirus. But then, I don't generally download from the sorts of
sources that propogate those...

--
Micah J. Cowan
http://micah.cowan.name/