[vox-tech] mgetty+sendfax/vgetty modem

Hans W. Uhlig deathguard at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 19:49:40 PDT 2005

I am looking for a modem for use with mgetty+sendfax
and vgetty. So far I have yet to find one for purchase
that is both voice and fax class 2 capable. Anyone
have one spare or know where one can be aquired. I am
trying to set my office up with voice email and fax
email from the server. If anyone has additional and
moderatly inexpensive solutions let me know.

Hans W. Uhlig
Mobile Field Technician
Staples Inc.