[vox-tech] [OT] Binary Representation Challenge

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Sep 20 12:02:26 PDT 2005

I realize this might be not be a challenge for some of you.
--
I need to make a list of all possible permutations given 9 options and
that you can choose any number of options at once.

Anyone got a quick way? I thought about writing a python code or
something but then I got confused just thinking about the algorthim.

Now the best would be if you had an idea that I could implement with my
limited toolset: R, OpenOffice, Python, and I guess I could add a
package to Cygwin if necessary.

Thanks,
Alex

PS: WinXP box