[vox-tech] Fwd: Re: Debian Sid amd64 on a Compaq v2310us (status report)

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Sep 20 11:37:15 PDT 2005

I actaully just did an Ubuntu install on a Dell 1100 with a PCMIA Belkin
  Wifi G card(Broadcom chip). Now I haven't gotten it working yet(I'll
post on my problem later) but I found drivers for linux that are said to
work
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Rt2500WirelessCardsHowTo

and drivers are available at
http://ralink.rapla.net/