[vox-tech] Best Linux Audio Cards (PCIe? USB?)

ME dugan at passwall.com
Fri Sep 16 00:36:30 PDT 2005

Wow! $24 and up. This is pretty cool.

My friend has a system with no onboard audio, or free PCI slots for an
internal card. He just needs something for line-in from a tv/dvr tuner
card to hear audio. At this price, he can buy 2. :-)

Good price, and works with the standard linux usb driver? That is a great
find!

Thanks for the suggestion, Charles. :-D

-ME