[vox-tech] tell gnuplot to use a single X11 window

Dylan Beaudette dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Tue May 24 21:14:42 PDT 2005

On May 23, 2005, at 3:37 PM, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
[...snip...]

> It's loaded with options.  You can change the point size and even
> convert
> your graphs to eps files, suitable for including into your latex
> dissertation.   ;-)
>
> Hope you find it useful.  It was a lot of fun to write.
>
> Pete
>
> PS- I'm not the best Perl hacker, but I can always get the job done.

Thanks again Pete. not only was the demo fun to watch, your plotter
script with be handy for all sorts of stuff around the lab!

I am not sure if I will understand much of your dissertation, but I
would be interested in hearing about when it is done as well. I like
your take on using only open source software, I am trying to do the
same thing for my thesis in the field of landscape modeling and soil
science. So far my professor and a couple others have become interested
in OSS as well.

cheers,

--
Dylan Beaudette