[vox-tech] Installing Linux from within Linux - RESOLVED, apparently

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Tue May 24 12:51:55 PDT 2005

on Fri, May 20, 2005 at 07:01:57AM -0700, Richard Crawford (rscrawford at mossroot.com) wrote:
> Well, apparently my friend realized that in order to boot a computer from CD,
> you need to have the CD in the CD drive *before* you turn on the computer.

Could you convince $FRIEND to test electrical circuits by holding a pair
of pennies in the outlet .... ?

:-)

...and did you explain that you *can't* have a cup in the cupholder
while booting from CD?

Peace.

    Jeff Waugh: Right, well you left an impression as an ungrateful turd
    with a triple charisma bypass.
    [Memo to Self:  learn gratitude.]
    - http://zgp.org/pipermail/linux-elitists/2004-January/008588.html