[vox-tech] Somebody to market Wiki to my company?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Mar 31 01:50:32 PST 2005

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 11:45:10PM -0800, Kedar Soman wrote:
> Hello Folks,
>
> I am looking for somebody to come to my company and give a presentation
> about how Wiki and online discussion forums can help the company to
> establish better communication. And if the top guys get convinced then
> providing Wiki and forums set up (Which would probably involve set up Linux
> / Apache / Wiki and Forums scripts on a PC and throw it in intranet.)

Hi there!  Actually, this is a better question for our more general list,
'vox', so I'll forward your question there, and ask people to 'Cc' you
if they respond.

> So is this the right place to post this thing? If not where should I post
> it? Any Linux businesses around?

Sure! :^)  I think our neighbor SacLUG has more 'Linux business' people,
as most of the people _working_ with Linux in this are do it at the UC. ;^)