[vox-tech] external HD

Henry House hajhouse at houseag.com
Mon Mar 21 10:06:15 PST 2005

På måndag, 21 mars 2005, skrev Donald Greg McGahan:
> Can KDE mount an external device when attached to usb kind of like Gnome
> does.

KDE can "mount" any device that the Linux kernel recognizes as mountable by
calling the appropriate command to do so. But is not exactly accurate to
speak of KDE mounting filesystem (that word has a specific meaning unrelated
to KDE). I think you refer to associating a mounted filesystem with a
convenient desktop icon?

--
Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13