[vox-tech] YAST equivalent on Debian?

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 15 14:32:46 PST 2005

on Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 08:25:47AM -0600, Jay Strauss (me at heyjay.com) wrote:

> >bash ;-)
> >

> >Seriously:  there's a lot of webmin modules available, but strewth,
> >Debian emphasizes commandline tools.
>
> Ok, so I guess I'm using the proper admin too currently.

It's also probably worth noting that both GNOME and KDE are increasingly
packing system admin tools into their respective GUI "control centers".

> What's "strewth"?

"It's the truth".  "Strewth, blimey bugger cut out in front of me in the
car park, 'e did!".  Mostly Ozzy.

Peace.

    I call bullshit on that one, sorry, no man pages no docs.  Come on
    now, what are they supposed do?  Call up the Psychic Hotline?
    - tek, describing GNOME documentation, on linux-elitists