[vox-tech] (Moved from [vox]) Errors in software compilation

Dylan Beaudette dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Thu Mar 10 10:19:22 PST 2005

On Wednesday 09 March 2005 11:00 pm, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 05:58:40PM -0800, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> > Where's your `./configure` step???
>
> In Dylan's original post, he said the configure step worked fine,
> but that IS a good question.
>
> Dylan, can you start fresh and cut-n-paste the initial configure and
> make steps into an email here?

Right.... I should have included it from the start. please see the configure
output at the end of this email...

here were the configure options;
./configure --prefix=/usr --with-png=internal --with-jpeg=internal \
            --with-gif=internal --with-libtiff=internal \
            --with-geotiff=internal --with-libz=internal\
            --without-pg --without-ogdi --with-python \
     --with-threads=yes

> Also, is this app downloadable from anywhere?  (I don't remember if you
> had mentioned an URL in any prev posts)
yes, from here:
http://www.gdal.org/index.html

Thanks for looking at this!