[vox-tech] Persistant hardware problem kicking my butt

Peter Jay Salzman p at dirac.org
Wed Mar 9 10:08:02 PST 2005

Hey Mark,

It was overclocked about ... a year ago?   Probably longer.  When I first
built the machine.   I was just taking the board out for a test drive.  The
board (most of Abit's boards) are designed for overclocking.

I wanted to know what the limits were, but after a few days, I found that
win2k wasn't completely stable at that speed, so I reset everything back
to the default values.

It was so long ago, though.  How likely do you think that is?

Thanks!
Pete