[vox-tech] When RAM goes bad...

Peter Jay Salzman p at dirac.org
Sun Mar 6 20:00:19 PST 2005

What a horror story!  If it IS the mother board, maybe I'll get myself that
dual Opteron I've been thinking about for the past year or so.

rather hot.  I ran memtest86 three times, and all three times memtest86
bombed with a "general protection fault".  It looks like the first DIMM may
have gone bad.

I'll swap it out and see if memtest can run to completion...

Pete