[vox-tech] inkscape

Micah Cowan micah at cowan.name
Tue Mar 1 09:11:34 PST 2005

Henry House wrote:

>[Inkscape's] native format is a subset of SVG.

[] indicates modificiation of original quote.

IIRC, sodipodi, which I found out a few days ago became Inkscape(?),
could read in any SVG and would preserve markup it didn't fully
understand, even through modifications and changes.

I'm not actually sure about that: but I do remember using it to edit
some hand-written SVG into which I had placed arrow-style line-endings.
Sodipodi didn't understand the arrows, but didn't mess with 'em, either.

-Micah