[vox-tech] OT external disk for backup

tech_dev(Alex Mandel) tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Jun 2 21:48:41 PDT 2005

I agree seagate is the best of the non scsi realm, 5 year warranty is 2
years longer than any other brand.
I picked up a 200GB SATA for $100 from tigerdirect

they've got this deal right now
300GB ATA $129 after $50 rebate
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1388892

If you're worried about the drive being too big a 160GB is $100
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=576590&Tab=2&NoMapp=0

If price isn't too much of a concern drop by Fry's I think they have
Seagate external drives at a reasonable cost.

Alex