[vox-tech] Disturbing XP Error Message

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 14 08:15:45 PDT 2005

That message usually results when someone logs into XP, logs off but
leaves their session open, and then someone else logs in.  If he is the
only one using the computer, that does sound suspicious.  Regardless,
from the "control panel" -> "users" he can turn off "fast user
switching" or whatever it is called (I don't have WinXP in front of me).

HTH,
Jonathan