[vox-tech] Repository Questions

Robert G. Scofield rscofield at afes.com
Sat Jan 22 21:08:58 PST 2005

After downloading KDE for my Debian install a couple of weeks ago I got a
message asking me to set directories that are repositories so that history
files can be rotated and for security checks.  I didn't know what to list for
these directories.  I've never been asked this question running Red Hat,
Mandrake or SuSE.  So what directories do I name for this purpose?  How many
directories?  Are these directories that already exist, or am I supposed to
name directories to be created?

Thank you.

Bob