[vox-tech] bootloader + installed but not-running udev = iniquity?

Bryan Richter btrichter at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jan 4 23:25:03 PST 2005

Bryan Richter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While I have done a lot of things to my computer in the last two days,

Well, I have decided that segfaulting umount and confusing USB drivers with a
bleeding-edge kernel is not something I should expect to recover from. Shutdown
doesn't even work. Luckily I have a backup kernel; I loaded it, ran lilo, and
I'm back in business.

Sorry for venting to the list, but at least things are fixed now. :)

-Bryan

--
Bryan Richter
UCDTT President