[vox-tech] lugod.org cracked?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Feb 16 09:47:55 PST 2005

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 04:21:45AM -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> awstats was a PoE for a system I have occasional use of.  You might want
> to Google for / ask about Rick Moen's discovery of global variables in
> PHP.  Discussion on the BAD (Bay Area Debian) list.

They've been disabled, and I've begun updating scripts to use
$HTTP_GET/POST_VARS, as appropriate.

(These are really only used in member search, installfest RSVP form, and
for setting cookie preferences for which kinds of events to show on the
front page, but also used for navigation in the dynamically-generated
"Why Not MS?" pages.)

If anyone notices any broken pages, let me know!