[vox-tech] More FireFox

Daniel A. Lorca-Martinez lorca at pobox.com
Thu Feb 3 04:32:55 PST 2005

Richard,

This page has some serious audio files loading.  A *lot*.  My hard
drive dis a lot of grinding before it started playing something-that
might be the problem, though it still should quit like that.  I'd
suggest https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/ and reporting it-and don't
forget to describe it well and mention it is a crasher.

Cheers,
dan