[vox-tech] Oocalc question: exporting text (CSV) as formatted in GUI

Henry House hajhouse at houseag.com
Tue Dec 20 11:19:27 PST 2005

I am trying to export a spreadsheet from OpenOffice Calc that contains
times. I want the times in 24-hour format, and have formatted them thus on
the screen. But when I export the sheet as a CSV text file, the times are
output as AM/PM not 24-format --- very annoying! Does anyone know how to
make Oocalc export text just as displayed?

--
Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13