[vox-tech] subversion: print non-versioned files in directory

Richard Crawford rscrawford at mossroot.com
Thu Dec 15 13:09:18 PST 2005

On Thursday 15 December 2005 13:05, Rod Roark wrote:
> On Thursday 15 December 2005 12:56 pm, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
>
> > It really seems like someone sat down with pen and paper and wrote out
> > all the things that suck about cvs, and fixed it with subversion.  I
> > think _choosing_ to use cvs rather than svn is like choosing to use
> > netscape 4 instead of firefox.  LOL.
>
> Agreed.  Yet SourceForge STILL offers only CVS.

Yeah, what's up with that?

We've been using Subversion at work for quite awhile now.  And at home, I use
Subversion to keep track of my writing and personal projects.  I used to use
CVS, but then I realized I needed a new directory structure; and we all know
how well CVS deals with changes in directory structures.  Using Subversion
has solved all of the headaches I ever had in maintaining my personal files.

--
Richard S. Crawford
http://www.mossroot.com