[vox-tech] Realtime Linux Challenge--Need Help

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 30 20:06:34 PDT 2005

Hi, well, you'd be welcome to try. Having any kernel experience would be
helpful. I don't think this problem is tied into realtime concepts. The
trick at this point though is that I'm leaving town on Saturday, and won't
be back until the 10th. I then leave again around the 12 or 13th and won't
be back until around the 28th. I'm pretty much free for the next two days,
but Friday will be a bit busy. I'm retired. I got myself into this schedule
compaction by spending a little too much time on an entirely different
approach to this software. It looks like it's going nowhere, so I threw up
my hands today, and said I need more help than I've been able to muster so far.

Another fellow decided to take a crack at this if I sent him what I
generally need to make the kernel and application. I just sent him four
files, and directed him to a large one (28M) on the internet. I also
included my take on this. If you want to take a crack at it from down there,
then I'll send the info on to you too. If you can get up here in the next
two days, that's an ideal situation for trying to figure out what's going
on. Anyway, I'll leave it to you. Eventually, this thing is going to get
solved (again).