[vox-tech] Multiple Cd iso to single DVD

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Aug 17 23:39:51 PDT 2005

So I've got a set of 7 cds, install discs for some software.
only 2 of them are sequential(it asks for disc 2), everything else is
optional.

Anyone know how I could take isos from cds(which I already did) and burn
them to a single DVD that would autolaunch and allow you to pick which
disc to install plus allow you to go from disc 1 to disc 2 during that
particular segment.

The idea I had although not perfect was to grab all the files into one
folder structure and build an html page that links to each of
executables for the discs and then autolaunch this page.

Although a simple iso concatentate seems better to me, I just don't know
what software to do that with.

Alex