[vox-tech] using linux laptop with projector...

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 13 18:31:15 PDT 2005

Someone else may have a better answer, but one thing you can try is to
directly edit /etc/X11/XF86Config (or xorg.conf) and set your desired
resolution there.  After editing the file you will need to restart X for
the changes to occur.  Not as dynamic as your previous method, but it
should work.

Jonathan