[vox-tech] Recomendation? USB Flash software

Donald Greg McGahan dgmcgahan at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 10 12:31:09 PDT 2005

I'm Looking for software to encrypt files on USB Flash devices (as well as
USB HDs) that will work both under XP and Linux. My primary OS is still XP.
The software bundled with my Sandisk Micro will not run under WINE. I've
used a product by Steganos called SAFE that will also not run under WINE. I
do use KeePass for 'password database list' encryption that runs under
WINE.
Wish List
 Encrypt files
 hide encrypted files
 retain folder structure (less important but I'm wishing)

Donald G McGahan