[vox-tech] Plone, SQL, and Archetypes

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Aug 2 10:50:56 PDT 2005

My guess is that the reindex didn't reindex anything and returned an ok
because it didn't have problems doing nothing. (Unsubstantiated guess)

I'm assuming the command you tested in PostgreSQL is directly from the
archetypes page by Joel Burton that you've been working
from(http://plone.org/documentation/archetypes/ArchetypesDeveloperGuide/index_html#propagating-direct-db-changes-back-to-zodb)
, the only suggestions I have are:
1. contact Joel Directly
2. give me a copy of the scripts (or someone else) to proofread for typos.

Sorry, but I think your in way over most people's heads and that might
be why you haven't gotten any responses.

Alex