[vox-tech] GUI mail client recommendation

Bob Scofield scofield at omsoft.com
Tue Apr 26 11:31:49 PDT 2005

On Tuesday 26 April 2005 10:12, Micah Cowan wrote:

> One thing that is nice, though, is that I can configure it to share the
> same mailboxes between Windows and Linux.

I use Thunderbird for my business email, and Kmail for my personal email.  I
love Kmail.

But I have a question about sharing mailboxes.  I do this.  This is a great
feature because I can be in Linux and check my business email and have access
to the Thunderbird Windows mailboxes.  But I am using Windows 98.   Isn't
there some problem doing this with Windows XP?

Bob