[vox-tech] GUI mail client recommendation

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 26 09:25:17 PDT 2005

Richard Crawford wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 April 2005 09:02, Dylan Beaudette wrote:
>

>>I like Kmail.
>

> I do, too.  I used to use Evolution, but switched back in January when I
> switched from GNOME to KDE.  I haven't looked back since.

I am sure Kmail is a fine choice, but I've been using Thunderbird for
quite awhile, and Mozilla mail before that.  Thunderbird is light,
feature rich, and runs great in many different WMs and even different
OSs.  Some features you may (or may not) enjoy in Thunderbird:  threaded
view of mail, full header viewing, ability to add custom headers,
stripping of html content, and built in spam filtering.

Jonathan